Sunshine Gardens is a Memory Care facility located in the heart of Crystal River. A warm and unique home, it offers superb comfort and safety to seniors facing memory impairment due to accidents, strokes, Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s, and other dementias. Our residents enjoy a comfortable, safe, home-like atmosphere. Each resident receives individual, one-on-one care from our loving and well-trained personal care staff.
With an extensive service package and our open floor plan with cozy amenities, we look to keep life enjoyable for our residents. Because there is no cure for any dementia, we strive to keep our residents clean, comfortable, and happy in an extraordinary environment.
- 24-hour resident-centered care with stimulating activities conducive to those with dementia
- Three home-cooked and dietician-approved meals daily with snacks available
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management, personal hygiene, and grooming care
Sunshine Gardens is equipped with special touches that make a difference. All common rooms have high-tech speakers with a Sonos Music System that plays soothing classical and easy listening piano music. The Pavillion provides a private space where families can have group activities with their loved one. Perfect for a BBQ or a birthday party, and a lovely place to sit during Florida winters. Other amenities include:
- “The Spa”, with a conventional bath tub, and a side-open jacuzzi, allowing caregivers to assist residents with bathing
- The Sunshine Room, brightly painted with beautiful colors, spacious seating, activities happen her often
- A screened-in arboretum with beautiful seating area provides a secure outdoor setting for memory care residents
- Beauty salon
- Outstanding museum-quality art collection
Personal Care Assistance
- Personal Hygiene
- Medication Management
- Wander-guard alert available as needed
- Onsite outpatient physical and occupational therapy, with proactive wellness programs
- Adult day services and respite care
Our staff is trained in techniques created by Gary LeBlanc, one of Florida’s leaders in brain change and dementia care.
Contact us for more information. Our facility does not accommodate residents who are combative or abusive, or require a lock-down facility.